Beachfront Project near Pasikudah, Sri Lanka
Ideal if you are thinking of your own tourist project in Sri Lanka.
This is a beachfront land very near to Pasikudah but with a better beach and sea. Silky sand and shallow sea with moderate waves. Unspoilt surroundings with a river at the back, this land is situated in what is basically an island. The river has plenty of oysters and other seafood. We are surrounded by untouched mangroves with a rich biodiversity.
We have three houses that can accommodate 5 people each and another larger building that can accommodate up to 12. There is a kitchen and hall for a restaurant service for 6 tables or can be used just as a common area. The houses are all more than 85% ready. Since we decided to sell, we left the final interior decoration to the buyers.
Water is not a problem throughout the year; we have a well and a tall reserve tank.
The electricity application has been done and approved.
There is a possibility to use solar energy as well, but it is pending. Please, contact us for more details.
Main details are below:
1. 3 Houses x 80 m2 each.
2. A two floor building of 350 m2 to be finished yet (Main structure and most work done).
3. Well and water tank 21” high (7+ meters) with pump and pipe system installed.
4. Most landscaping and internal road finished. Over 40 mango trees and many other flower plants and other vegetation have been planted and looked after well.
5. 3 Phase electricity soon to be installed.
6. Plenty of space if you wanted to add more villas or just a hotel type structure to add to the capacity